Products in this Recipe
Out of stock
Chicken Salad with Wild Rice, Fruit & Raspberry Dressing
Featuring Dressed In Style Red Raspberry Salad Dressing
- 4 (4 oz each) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 3 1/2 cups cooked wild rice (about 1 cup uncooked)
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 cup raspberry marmalade
- 1/3 cup Dressed in Style Red Raspberry Salad Dressing
- Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken: cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Place chicken in an 11 x 7 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken; cool and cut into 1/4 inch strips.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, rice, green onions, grapes, and pecans.
- Mix Dressed In Style Red Raspberry Salad Dressing and raspberry marmalade and pour over mixture.
- Toss well.
- Serve salad at room temperature on lettuce lined plates.