Products in this Recipe
Out of stock
Mahi-Mahi with Fresh Pineapple Salsa
Featuring Dressed To Grill Lime Garlic
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 mahi-mahi filets (4 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dressed To Grill Lime Garlic
- To prepare salsa: combine pineapple, red and green peppers, cilantro, red pepper flakes, 1 tablespoon lime juice and lime peel in medium bowl.
- Preheat broiler.
- Spray rack of broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Rinse mahi-mahi and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place mahi-mahi on rack.
- Brush Dressed To Grill Lime Garlic over mahi-mahi.
- Broil 4 inches from heat for 2 minutes.
- Turn and brush second side with Dressed To Grill Lime Garlic.
- Continue to broil 2 minutes or until mahi-mahi flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve with pineapple salsa.