Products in this Recipe
Out of stock
Mushroom Stuffed Pork Chops
Featuring Dressed In Style Red Raspberry Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, cut 1 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Dressed In Style Red Raspberry Salad Dressing
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat.
- Add celery, onion and mushrooms.
- Cook and stir 4 minutes. Stir in raisins, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat.
- Cut deep pocket in side of each pork chop. Fill with ¼ of raisin mixture. Skewer pockets closed with toothpicks.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet.
- Add pork chops. Brown over medium heat for 7-8 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove chops from skillet.
- Pour off fat and add flour to skillet. Cook and stir 30 seconds.
- Stir in chicken broth and Dressed In Style Red Raspberry Salad Dressing. Scrape up browned bit in skillet.
- Cook 1 minute more to thicken sauce slightly.
- Return chops to skillet turning to coat evenly.
- Spoon remaining sauce over chops to serve.