Products in this Recipe
Out of stock
Penne Pasta with Spring Vegetables
Featuring Dressed In Style Roasted Red Pepper Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups diced yellow squash
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups cooked whole-wheat or multigrain penne
- 6 fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- 6 8-oz Dressed In Style Roasted Bell Pepper Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic.
- Cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add asparagus, cook 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add tomatoes and squash.
- Cook 3 minutes or until tomatoes are softened.
- Add chicken broth, reduce heat.
- Simmer 6 minutes or until asparagus is tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add penne, basil, and Dressed In Style Roasted Red Bell Pepper Salad Dressing.
- Toss to combine.
- Top with cheese.