Products in this Recipe
Out of stock
Pineapple Turkey Kabobs
Featuring Dressed To Grill Pineapple Soy
- 6 wooden skewers
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless turkey tenders
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup Dressed To Grill Pineapple Soy
- Soak the skewers in water for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and pat dry turkey tenders.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and place in resealable plastic bag.
- Slice bell peppers into bite-sized pieces and place in bag.
- Add Dressed To Grill Pineapple Soy to bag.
- Seal and turn several times to coat all ingredients.
- Chill 20 minutes.
- Spray 9x11x12 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Assemble the 6 skewers by alternately threading pieces of pepper, turkey and pineapple on each.
- Place in pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Serve 1 skewer each over 1/2 cup brown or white rice.