Products in this Recipe
Out of stock
Pork Chops and Stuffing Skillet Casserole
Featuring Dressed To Grill Marsala Herb
- 4 thin bone in pork chops (1 pound total)
- Dressed To Grill Marsala Herb
- 4 oz 50% less fat bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup frozen diced green bell peppers, thawed
- 2 cups cornbread stuffing mix
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Marinade chops in Dressed To Grill Marsala Herb for a few hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat large oven proof skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add chops and cook 2 minutes.
- Transfer to plate with browned side up.
- Add sausage to skillet.
- Cook, stirring to break up meat, until no longer pink.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peppers, stuffing mix, poultry seasoning (if desired), and water with fork until just blended.
- Place chops on top of stuffing. Cover.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chops are no longer pink in center.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes before serving.