Salmon with Asian Slaw
Featuring Dressed To Grill Soy Ginger Marinade and Dressed In Style Ginger Plum Salad Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dressed to Grill Soy Ginger
- 2 boneless salmon fillets (6 oz each, 1-inch thick) with skin
- 2 1/2 cups packaged cole slaw mix
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pea pods cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons plum jelly
- 1 teaspoon Dressed In Style Ginger Plum Salad Dressing
- Preheat broiler or prepare grill.
- Spoon the Dressed To Grill Soy Ginger Marinade over meaty sides of salmon. Let stand while preparing vegetable mixture.
- Combine cole slaw mix, pea pods, and radishes in a large bowl.
- Combine plum jelly and Dressed In Style Ginger Plum Salad Dressing in a small bowl.
- Add to cabbage mixture and toss well.
- Broil salmon 4-5 inches from heat source or grill over medium coals, without turning, 6-10 minutes or until flaky.
- Transfer cabbage mixture to serving plates and serve with salmon.