Products in this Recipe
Out of stock
Wilted Spinach Salad with White Beans & Olives
Featuring Dressed In Style Tomato Balsamic Dressing
- 2 thick slices bacon, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (15 oz) navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup halved pitted kalamata or ripe olives
- 9 oz baby spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dressed In Style Tomato Balsamic Dressing
- Black pepper
- Cook bacon in large saucepan over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add onion, cook, stirring occasionaly, 5-6 minutes or until bacon is crisp and onion is tender.
- Stir in beans and olives, heat through.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, and Dressed In Style Tomato Balsamic Dressing.
- Cover and cook 1 minute or until spinach is slightly wilted.
- Turn off heat.
- Toss mixture lightly.
- Transfer to 4 serving plates and season with black pepper if desired.